Company’s patented Doublescreen system celebrates 15 years in the market with new machine launch
SANDVIK Construction have announced the launch of the new QA441 Doublescreen. This latest addition to their Premium range has been upgraded to encompass the many product refinements of the larger QA451 triple-deck version in order to improve operation, efficiency and ease of maintenance.
New features on the QA441 include a colour-coded push-button control system with sequential start-up for ease of operation as well as an updated feeder hopper and feeder drive system for increased throughput.
To speed-up screen media changes, the QA441 includes hydraulic screen separation, new wrap-around walkways, a newly designed access ladder, optimized screen drives and a hydraulic raise/lower facility on the main conveyor. The standard radio remote control and upgraded electrical system further enhance operator safety and control.
The machine features Sandvik’s patented Doublescreen system, which is now celebrating its 15th anniversary since its launch in 1999. Utilizing two high-velocity screen boxes that work independently of each other, the primary screen works as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen operates as a grader, thereby providing greater material control, greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiencies over competing machines.
Sandvik say the QA441 is particularly well suited to large-scale aggregates operations but also lends itself to many other applications, including iron ore, topsoil, recycling, minerals, coal, sand and gravel.
Key features of the new QA441 include:
- Patented Doublescreen featuring two independent two-deck screens (6.0m x 1.5m)
- Large-volume hopper complete with remote-control hydraulic tipping grid
- Large stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Ease of operation via new colour-coded control panel with sequential start-up
- Ease of maintenance with hydraulically folding walkways on three sides
- Compliance with the latest machinery safety directives
- Full radio remote control.