The new Sandvik SC screen is an inclined screen with circular motion.
Sandvik say that the modular deck design, when combined with other associated features, provides customers with maximum flexibility of use, together with the ability to utilize the screen in a variety of classification applications with minimum downtime, and without costly modifications.
The SC screen will be unveiled at Bauma 2010, where it has been nominated for a Bauma innovation award.
The core features of the SC screen are:
- Modular deck design to allow the use of various screening media types, and the ability to change the media type as often as is required.
- Mechanism is in one fully assembled module that can be removed from the screen body for ease of maintenance.
- Modular rubber protection is utilized in both the feed and discharge areas, and is the same for all screen sizes.
- Apertures for a water-spraying device allows users to install a washing device as required, as well as providing all-round visibility for the screening process.
- Modular dust encapsulation utilizes a rubber profile-based system to allow the installation of dust encapsulation in screens even on site.
- Adjustable spring suspension to provide optimized performance for every application.