Latest version of popular three-way-split screener promises improved capacity and efficiency
FIRST unveiled in pre-launch form at Hillhead 2010, Sandvik have now officially introduced the QA331 – a brand new, state-of-the-art, three-way-split screener based on the successful QA330 model. The new machine comes with improved screening capacity and has been designed specifically with the recycling and contractor market in mind.
At the heart of the QA331 is a 4.27m x 1.52m (14ft x 5ft) two-bearing screen box that features a six degree increase in the screening angle of the bottom deck of the screen. This, coupled with the larger screening surface area and increased throw on the screen box, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the screen box.
Other key features and values of the QA331 include:
- High production rate through large screening area, high-frequency, adjustable-angle, double-deck screen and a six-degree inclined angle on screen-box to produce a ‘banana’ effect.
- Ability to work at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre.
- Modern I-beam chassis design ensures maximum durability for arduous conditions.
- Global after-market support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime.
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
User friendly features of the QA331 include a special folding access walkway fitted as standard around the screen box, providing the operator with easy access for maintenance, and a 7 cubic metre capacity feed hopper equipped with a radio-controlled tipping reject grid as standard.