New MRO packages designed to keep equipment operating and reduce total cost of ownership
KNOWING that time is critical and keeping equipment operating at all times is vitally important in the mining and quarrying sector, Sandvik have developed Endurance packages to do just that. Specifically designed for the company’s mobile crushers and screens, Sandvik Endurance packages are configurable and can be tailored to meet specific customer needs and requirements.
The innovative packages provide all the necessary parts should the unexpected occur, allowing the operator to fit replacement items immediately, thereby maximizing plant uptime. They are an effective solution for sites that work long hours or in remote locations where availability and support are essential.
The introduction of the Endurance package offering will ensure that Sandvik meet their commitment to customers to deliver world-class service through their aftermarket network and provide the highest uptime in the industry, thereby reducing the total cost of ownership while safely maximizing production.
To deliver maximum uptime, Sandvik’s Endurance packages ensure all the items needed for correct repairs and maintenance are conveniently bundled together and available in advance, at a customer’s job site.
The packages range from standard maintenance through to major component ‘exchanges’, allowing customers to choose the type of package that best suits their operational needs. Sandvik say this maintenance, repair, and overhaul package strategy aims to meet varying customer demands and cater for all quarrying, mining, as well as demolition and recycling applications.
Sandvik’s Endurance packages are designed around the following concept:
- Maintenance – scheduled maintenance packages containing all items needed to carry out procedures
- Repair – packages designed for repair and maintenance of critical areas on a machine
- Overhaul – complete assembly for immediate change-out and greatly reduced downtime. Repair packages are also available to refurbish OEM assemblies ready for the next scheduled changeover.
All the packages contain genuine Sandvik OEM spare and wear parts that are selected and tested following Sandvik engineering design standards and the latest technology available, so customers can rest assured they are receiving the highest-quality components and maintaining original Sandvik parts throughout.
Key customer benefits include:
- Higher uptime – parts can be replaced immediately, keeping downtime to an absolute minimum
- Greater availability – the delivery of all components in one shipment in advance avoids delays or parts shortages
- Genuine quality – all packages contain genuine OEM parts for quality and optimum performance
- Configurable – customers can mix and match to select the right package to suit their specific operation and conditions.