New Terex Machines at Hillhead 2010
Terex MPE will have their largest presence ever at this year's Hillhead Exhibition, 22-24June on stand L5 and will be showcasing 10 Terex Finlay tracked mobile crushing, screening and washing machines.
Terex MPE will be showcasingthree machines in the working quarry face demonstration area and seven machineson their main stand.
In the working demonstrationarea Terex MPE will be showcasing the new Terex Finlay J-1480 tracked jaw crusher, feeding into a NEW TerexFinlay C-1550 tracked cone crusher, feeding into a Terex Finlay 984 tracked tripledeck horizontal screen.
Onthe main Terex MPE booth there will be seven Terex Finlay machines showcasingthe wide range of tracked mobile crushers, screeners and washing equipmentavailable.
New Terex Finlay J-1480 tracked jawcrusher
TheTerex Finlay J-1480 incorporates the TerexJaques single toggle jaw crusher which boasts a throughput capacity up to700mtph depending on application and material. The machine is available withdirect drive to offer improved fuel efficiency and greater power utilisation orhydrostatic drive which offers reversible operation for clearing blockages anddemolition applications. The large 10m3 hopper has hydraulically folding sidesand hydraulic wedge clamp system providing faster machine set up time. The machinefeatures a vibrating pan feeder linked to an aggressive independently drivenpre-screen which provides optimum separation of dirt, fines and difficultmaterials.
- Terex Jaques Jaw with fully hydraulic adjustable closed side setting
- Hydrostatic & Direct drive systems with advanced electronic control system
- 10m3 (13yd3) hopper capacity. Optional hopper side extensions are available
- Independent Vibrating Pan and Screen
- Selectable discharge to by-pass conveyor or main conveyor
- Cat C13 power unit
New Terex Finlay C-1550 tracked conecrusher
TheTerex Finlay C-1550 incorporates the Terex 1300 cone crusher with directdrive. The machine features pre-screen system with a single deck 8' x 5' screenand 1200mm belt to remove fines improving plant capacity, product flexibilityand liner wear reduction. The pre-screen can produce a roadbase product fromthe side conveyor which can be fitted on either side. The cone featuresvariable speed, tramp relief system and ‘on the fly' closed side setting. Thelarge hopper/feeder features a metal detection and purge system to protect thecone and reduce downtime by removing metal contaminants from feed belt at thetouch of a button.
- Terex 1300 Cone Crusher
- Fully Hydraulic CSS Adjustment
- Direct Drive through Fluid Coupling
- Hydraulic Tramp Relief System
- Automatic metal detection and purge system
- 8m3 (10.4yd3) hopper capacity as standard
Terex Finlay 984 horizontal screen
The Terex Finlay 984 is a high performance horizontal 3 deck screenerthat is easy to set up, versatile and ideal for handling large volumes ofmaterial in quarrying, mining and recycling applications. Incorporating theproven 6100mm x 1930mm (20' x 6'4") Terex Cedarapids 6203 triple shaft screenfor screening four product sizes of products maximising throughput andprofitability. The adjustable elliptical throw of the three deck screencombines linear and circular amplitude to produce and aggressive screeningaction that reduces plugging and increases quality output. The 4 on-boardproduct conveyors provide generousstockpiling capacity and fold hydraulically into one of the smallest transportenvelopes for this class of machine.
- The innovative patented hydraulic folding conveyors system enables compact transport envelope width of only 3000mm (9' 10").
- The innovative oval-throw action makes the horizontal screen virtually nonplugging.
- The ability to fine tune stroke angle, amplitude and speed of the screenbox allows throughput of materials up to 800 tph.
TerexMPE will also be showcasing the NEW Terex Finlay 694+ tracked inclined 4-waysplit screen which was recently launched at Bauma.
NEW Terex Finlay 694+ tracked inclinedscreen
TheTerex Finlay 694+ tracked inclined screen features a large 20' x 5' tripledeck inclined screen giving a large screening area of 300 ft2 to provideefficient screening and high capacity. The screenbox features quick wedgetensioning, access holes and bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reducetime required for mesh changes. All 4 discharge conveyors are adjustable andhydraulically fold for transport. The fourth product ‘oversize plus'conveyor has variable tilt and side slew to accurately discharge material forrecirculation and stockpiling.
- 8m3 (10.4yd3) hopper capacity
- Triple deck inclined screen; Top, Middle & Bottom deck screen size 6100mm x 1524mm (20' x 5')
- Total screening area (300 ft2)
- Screen angle adjustment; 18-30 degree
- Deutz TCD2012 diesel engine
- 4 on-board hydraulically folding conveyors
Thefull list of machines that Terex MPE will be showing at Hillhead are;
- NEW Terex Finlay J-1480 jaw crusher
- NEW Terex Finlay C-1550 cone crusher
- Terex Finlay 984 horizontal screen
- NEW Terex Finlay 694+ inclined screen (recently launched at Bauma)
- Terex Finlay 883 heavy duty screen
- Terex Finlay I-110RS impact crusher
- Terex Finlay J-1175 jaw crusher
- Terex Finlay J-1160 jaw crusher
- Terex Finlay C-1540RS cone crusher
- Terex Finlay TC-15 sandmaster