Agg-Net

The Aggregates & Recycling Information Network
Mobile Menu
From the organisers of
 

2022 / 2023 Edition

Pre-order your copy here

BDS publish latest concrete product reports

BDS reports

Outputs and market shares of building block, block paving, and paving slab firms for 2020

BDS Marketing Research have published their latest annual concrete product reports to provide information on the concrete product industry in Great Britain. The three individual reports, identified below and published in December 2021, provide estimates of outputs and market shares by concrete product plant and company for Great Britain in 2020.

‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Building Block Plants in Great Britain’ – In 2020, BDS estimate the concrete building block market in Great Britain to be nearly 64 million square metres, with aggregate building blocks contributing a share of 69% and the remainder (31%) accounted for by aircrete building blocks.

‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Block Paving Plants in Great Britain’ – In 2020, BDS identified 33 concrete block paving plants operating in Great Britain with an estimated total market of around 16 million square metres.

‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Paving Slab Plants in Great Britain’ – BDS estimate the concrete paving slab market for 2020 to be almost 14 million square metres, with 53 production plants operating in Great Britain.

The three reports are from a suite of output-focused reports produced by BDS. Others include: ‘Estimated Outputs of Pits & Quarries and Marine Wharves in Great Britain’ (2020), ‘Estimated Outputs of Asphalt Plants in Great Britain’ (2020), ‘Estimated Movements of Aggregates from Rail Depots in Great Britain’ (2020), and ‘Estimated Outputs of Ready-mix Concrete companies in Great Britain’ (2020).

To find out more about the estimated outputs of concrete building locks, concrete paving, or paving slab companies in Great Britain, or to purchase a copy of one or more of the reports, email: [email protected]

Share this page

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Tirzah