Wharf/Processing Plant Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Attractive Competitive Salary Range subject to qualifications and experience.
The Clubb Group have a permanent full time vacancy for a Wharf/Processing Plant Manager (Aggregates). The role requires a motivated and proactive individual with good organisational and communication skills who can multitask in a fast paced and busy team environment.
Previous experience in the operations of quarries and or processing plant is essential. Qualifications should include NVQ 4 or higher in Health, Safety & Environmental Management. IOSH or NEBOSH (although training will be given) and Engineering knowledge / qualifications desirable.
Key skills and qualities:
- Good organisational, delegation and time management skills
- Ability to motivate your own team
- Maintenance of established processes and systems
- Good computer and keyboard skills.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure that the legislative and Health & Safety obligations of the business are observed at all times
- Manage employees and sub-contractors in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that all plant and equipment are maintained to provide maximum efficiency within the production process and budgetary requirements
- Maintain product stocks at the optimum levels
- Comply with the company’s Integrated Management Systems.
Our aims are simple; continuous improvement at all levels.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your details including a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]
Alternatively you can apply in writing to: P White, J Clubb Ltd, Church Hill, Wilmington, Dartford, Kent, DA2 7DZ
The Clubb Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applications.