Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Redhill, Surrey
J & J Franks Ltd is an established and successful privately owned family Company operating in waste management and quarry products based in Surrey. We are looking to recruit an experienced Manager to manage the Quarry, Landfill and aggregate recycling facility at Mercers Quarry, Redhill.
This is a rare opportunity for someone to manage an established modern facility with long-term aggregate and disposal reserves.
The correct individual will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the Statutory 8.1.C on site.
- Manage and motivate a small team of operatives and office staff.
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of the site.
- Ensure plant, equipment and tools are kept in good working order.
- Meeting monthly set KPI’s.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects.
- Maximise output and efficiency.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
- Experience in managing quarries and landfills.
- Be up to date with the relevant health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Experience in dewatering of quarries.
- Wamitab for inert landfill.
- An NVQ level 4 or 6 SHE.
- Enjoys being closely involved in managing and organising processes and people.
- Self-motivated and dynamic.
- Comfortable with changing priorities.
- Resilient and results orientated.
- An excellent communicator, skilled at building relationships and trust across different teams.
- Sound analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
The rewards package is negotiable and will depend on how well you fit the needs of our business. Please respond in the first instance by email to George Crate, [email protected]
The closing date is the 15/03/23