UK Filler Customer Service Co-ordinator
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
As customer services co-ordinator with LKAB Minerals you will be responsible for dealing directly with suppliers, customers and hauliers for the UK filler network. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer & relevant stakeholder’s needs are being fully satisfied by providing excellent customer service & support. You will be required to undertake administration duties necessary to complete your duties as well as any other as reasonably required by the company and as directed by your line manager to ensure compliance with company procedure’s. The role will require close co–operation with the commercial, logistical, operations and finance team.
Responsibilities and key work tasks
- Receive and process customer orders
- Liaise with customer and LKAB sites throughout the order cycle
- Raise and process purchase orders
- Update and maintain order status and other information on the required LKAB systems daily, ensuring all information is accurate
- Take ownership of customer and stakeholder queries and complaints efficiently and quickly in a professional manner. Where required raise on Synergi, or CSI or other LKAB systems as required and close out in a timely manner.
- Assist the sales administrator and customer service manager as required
- Provide cover for holidays and absences
- Process haulage and additional charges as required
- Process customer invoices in Visma, and other LKAB systems as required
- To follow procedures and comply with all health, safety and wellbeing requirements.
Required personal skills and competences
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software and order systems
- Patient, calm, proactive and positive approach to problem solving and when dealing with complaints from customers, hauliers and other stakeholders
- Self-motivated and team-focused mind set.
- Customer service or logistical planning qualifications.
Required experience and qualifications
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a logistical planning role.
To apply contact: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 30th September