Technical Sales Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Flexible location across our operating area
- Competitive salary and benefits
Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services. Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves, our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
As part of our future growth plans we would like to recruit a Technical Sales Manager who will become a key member of our commercial team.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager - London & Eastern.
- Work across the business assisting on complex/major projects working with customers' material engineers.
- Develop opportunities with new products and work with each area's existing commercial teams.
- Assist in the development of our recycling and landfill opportunities.
- Drive a culture of ‘finding solutions’ to the various commercial challenges that face the business.
- Extensive knowledge of the aggregate recycling, landfill and sand and gravel industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Good level of IT competence.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
To apply, please send your CV with covering details to: [email protected]
Closing date: 28th May 2021
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy.