Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Manager to join our Technical Service team based at Rigifa, Cove. This is an exciting position to participate in the success of one of Scotland’s largest privately-owned quarrying and civil engineering businesses.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for management of Leiths Group Technical Division, Laboratory Quality Management System, continuance of UKAS / BSi accreditation and product conformity. In addition, the Technical Manager will provide technical guidance in relation to current and new standards and technology continuous improvement generally for the benefit of the company.
The skills and experience required for this position are:
- In depth knowledge of Construction Materials and related process including aggregates, concrete and bituminous products.
- Experience in ISO/IEC 17025 and related UKAS requirements for the competence of testing and calibration of laboratories.
- Experience in improving product and process quality
- Quality control certification advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach to work.
- Strong and flexible work ethic.
- Professionalism in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Valid driver’s licence.
In return you will receive 33 days annual leave, a competitive annual salary, a Company vehicle and there will be the opportunity for further external training and development.
If you feel you have the right qualities to take on this challenging and rewarding role please contact Nichola Greig in our HR Department via email [email protected].
Leiths Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer