Sales Representative - Swindon
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Salary - £38,988 plus company car
Hills Quarry Products Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a field Sales Representative to join the existing team at our Swindon Head Office.
The purpose of the role is to source potential sales, produce quotations and track these to a satisfactory conclusion, within agreed sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying buyers and potential customers and promoting the services of the company to secure orders
- Build and maintain good working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Focus on enhancing the quality of service and range of products we can provide.
- Covering a geographical area thoroughly, through field sales and carrying out systematic ground surveys
- To be aware of forthcoming work and ensure quotations are submitted
- Record and pursue all potential sales outlets
- Keep full and accurate records of sales progress through the ‘Jobs Let’ procedure
- Preparing monthly sales reports
The successful candidate will be a confident sales professional, who has proven experience in developing business and preparing tenders in the construction industry or similar.
Knowledge of both ready mixed concrete and aggregates would be a distinct advantage.
Please email your CV to [email protected], quoting reference HQP007-21.
The Hills group is committed to monitoring and maintaining equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.