National HSE Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Chepstow Plant International are looking to recruit an experienced HSE manager to further support and develop the current HSE standards within the business. The position will report directly into the managing director and work closely with our operational team across the UK. The position will also work closely with our award-winning learning and development department, to collaborate and strive for parallel standards for both safety and competency.
- 5 years+ experience within a HSE manager role
- 10 years+ experience within the mineral extractives industry
- NEBOSH certified
- NVQ Level 5 / QCF Level 7
- Member of IOSH
- Strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Competent in audits and reporting
- Competent IT skills, including excel.
This is an exciting opportunity and challenge for the right candidate, who will be encouraged to engage with national forums for continual company and industry development. The job role is national and therefore is flexible in terms of where the applicant lives. It comes with an attractive remuneration package, including a company vehicle, private medical, income protection and pension scheme.
All interested applicants should email their CVs to: [email protected]