Wardell Armstrong (WA) is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff. The minerals estates team is renowned for the calibre of advice and support it provides to a wide range of clients, ranging from the largest landed estates and government bodies through to individual surface and mineral owners, and operators.
We are looking for a mineral surveyor (Senior, Principal or Associate Director) to join our established team of surveyors. The role will appeal to self-motivated, entrepreneurial and commercially minded individuals looking to grow their experience in the development and management of mineral resources.
The post offers a challenging and varied workload with travel required throughout the UK. Accordingly, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive renumeration, inclusion in the company pension and life assurance scheme. You will report to a director in the Stoke office, but you would not need to be based there. Our other offices could be suitable or indeed home working.
Candidates will have:
- A first degree in Mineral Surveying, Estates Management, Mineral Planning, Geology or similar;
- Professional membership of the RICS, or other relevant professional body or working towards this;
- An excellent working knowledge of mineral development and relevant property issues from a background either in industry or consultancy;
- Strong negotiating skills and effective communication both verbally and written;
- Experience of producing heads of terms for leases, mineral planning and development work, management of mineral assets and ideally valuation;
- Experience of project management and financial budgeting.
Please apply with a CV via our website www.wardell-armstrong.com/careers/
For an informal discussion please contact Stephen Woods 07825 529318