Land & Minerals Surveyor (Estates) - Midlands
Forterra have an extensive network of 18 manufacturing facilities in the UK and 13 quarries, employing approximately 1,800 people.
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector. Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
We are currently looking for an experienced Minerals Estates Surveyor to join our established Land & Mineral Resources department as the company’s Land & Minerals Surveyor. The role will cover all business lines in supporting primarily property, planning and mineral resources matters.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Degree level Estates Management / Mineral Estates Management or other similar qualification,
- Chartered (or working toward) RICS professional status,
- Established capability in estates management (preferrable to have minerals experience although this can be developed within role),
- Project management skillsets to assist, lead and promote the implementation of planning projects,
- Proficient negotiation skills,
- Excellent inter-personal skills both in person and written for both internal and external communications,
- Quarrying knowledge / experience / qualifications preferred,
- Geotechnical & Quarry Regulations 1999 experience (or attainment required as part of role)
The role is office based ideally at our Measham office in the Midlands, but with the requirement to regularly participate in meetings and site visits around the country.
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Company Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday
- Company Car
- Sharesave Scheme
- In House Training
To apply for this role, please click here