Laboratory Services Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Reporting to the Technical Development Advisor you will be responsible for managing Leiths (Scotland) Ltd's laboratories to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of testing and inspection services. The position includes the responsibility for the maintenance of the company’s Quality Management Systems related to the ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Quality Manual (LQM) in accordance with current Guidance and Standards for compliance with UKAS, BSi and the continuous improvement generally for the benefit of the company.
The skills and experience required for this position are:
- In depth knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 requirements for the competence of testing and calibration of laboratories.
- Experience with UKAS accreditation and related British Test Standards.
- Experience in Internal Auditing, Competency Assessments and related Training (ISO9001).
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach to work.
- Strong and flexible work ethic.
- Professionalism in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Valid drivers licence.
If you feel you have the attributes and qualities to join this rapidly expanding organisation then please forward your CV to:
Nichola Greig, HR Department, Leiths (Scotland) Ltd, Rigifa, Cove, Aberdeen, AB12 3LR or by email to [email protected] alternatively you can download an application form from our website www.leiths-group.co.uk or you contact (01224) 293210
Leiths (Scotland) Ltd is a family owned construction and construction materials group that has expanded in recent years to become one of the largest independent companies operating in the sector throughout Scotland.