Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- £Competitive | Rugby
Building the future
CEMEX UK is the No1 UK supplier of Construction Materials providing innovative construction solutions for its UK Customers. As part of a drive to expand and maintain our existing portfolio we have exciting vacancy for a Development Manager to join our UK Land and Development Team.
This role will lead projects delivering new mineral reserves and other vital infrastructure, working closely with other functions within the team, as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferably a chartered Surveyor, Geologist, or Town Planner;
- Must have knowledge and ideally, but not essential, 5 years’ experience of managing large, complex projects, preferably in the minerals industry;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience of the mineral planning system and the management of planning applications from initiation to completion, including planning and highway agreements would be advantageous;
- A thorough knowledge of the inert waste permitting regulations and preferably experience of the management of permit applications from initiation to completion would be advantageous;
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience of Smartsheets would be advantageous but not essential.
Apply with CV to: [email protected]
Ofﬁce based role, which is currently being undertaken temporarily at home, due to COVID restrictions.
The role requires a Full UK driving licence for UK travel.
Closing date: 17th January 2022.
Strictly no Agencies.