Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Tillicoultry Quarries are a successful and growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render, cement and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We currently operate at over 28 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success and growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join us and work in collaboration with our teams based across our sites in Scotland, East Anglia and Teesside.
We are looking for an experienced commercial professional who is dynamic, a team player and who will play a pivotal role in identifying opportunities to grow our services and develop relationships as our company grows.
- Responsible for internal sales activities, monitoring, analysis and co-ordination of business development activities
- Identifying potential new areas of business opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Maintaining local business relationship with shipping lines.
- Define and negotiate contract terms and rates, author/procure contracts, and establish new business streams, managing risk and opportunity.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues, liaising between customer, internal departments and external agencies.
- Negotiate contract renewals.
- Management of support staff within the commercial department.
Who we are looking for
- Strong commercial experience and a proven track record of maximising sales.
- Excellent communication skills and ability articulate yourself in a professional manner.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience managing commercial risk.
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within our business to add value through decision making and problem solving.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key role within a fast growing and successful business. We offer a competitive remuneration package and fantastic opportunities for development and career progression.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]