Area Production Managers - Suffolk & Essex
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services. Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves, our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
These roles are based in Ipswich & Sandon reporting to the Regional Operations Manager. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager in the profitable, safe and efficient management of all operations in Suffolk/Essex.
- Drive continuous improvement in SHEQ performance and maintaining a strong and positive SHEQ culture.
- Ensuring all operations are in line with company policy and SHE legislation requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s. Driving efficiency improvements when identified.
- Being immersed in site operations to implement best practice and efficient operating techniques whilst also demonstrating visual leadership.
- Contributing to and generating a team environment amongst site staff.
- Responsible for managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including customers; particularly Brett Concrete Ltd.
- Good level of education and to hold QCF L6 SHE Management and IOSH Managing Safely qualifications or willing to work towards
- Extensive Quarry/Landfill experience.
- Previous experience of working with accredited management systems.
- High standards of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to manage own workload as well as others.
To initially apply, please send a CV with covering details to: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is: 1st January 2022
Brett Aggregates operates an Equal Opportunities Policy.