Area Production Manager - Surrey
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Recycling, Sand & Gravel and Rail
- Based at Hithermoor, Surrey
- Competitive Salary pus Benefits
- This is a Regulation 8 Appointment
The Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
- To actively promote the profitable, safe and efficient management of our Hithermoor and Wembley sites.
- To drive continuous improvements in SHEQ performance and maintain a strong and positive SHEQ culture in line with current legislation and Company Policies
- Add value by driving efficiency and energy improvement initiatives to enhance performance in key areas
- To act as the key point of contact for inbound materials ensuring a consistent and quality supply of material is maintained for processing and sale
- Responsible for managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and dealing with customers face-to-face both Internal and External.
- Strong SHE leadership and excellent knowledge of SHE Legislation requirements
- Good level of education and to hold QCF L6 SHE Management qualifications or willing to work towards.
- Proven track record within the industry managing recycling operations would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to prioritise and manage own workload as well as others to a high standard
To apply please send a CV with covering details to: [email protected]
Closing date : 15th August 2021
The Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy