Area Production Manager - Cliffe, Northfleet and Silvertown
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Brett is the UK’s largest independently owned building materials Group with over 60 sites across the South, South East, East and Midlands and employing over 700 people.
As a part of the Brett Group, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock and coated products from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves throughout the South and South East, our capability is reinforced by strategic wharves and rail hubs, ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as local customers alike.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment which encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and enables you to become part of a team that delivers building materials for big ideas.
- Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of Thames Wharves within the Southern Area
- Operate as 8.1c appointed person in line with Quarry Regulations
- Develop and manage KPIs for sites within this area
- Continually lead and develop your teams to deliver on production requirements and to meet a high standard of quality and service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for budget implementation and ensure budget costs are managed in line with expectations
- Lead on cost saving initiatives and encourage team to identify cost improvements
- Work closely with other stakeholders to identify and implement continual business improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Leadership skills and able to develop teams to meet best practice and drive continual improvement
- To hold and NVQ L4, or equivalent QCF, or working towards
- Proven track record managing multiple sites would be an advantage
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail
To apply, please email a CV with covering details to, [email protected]
The closing date: 3rd September 2022
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy