QE440 scalping screen unveiled at Hillhead
The QE440 has been developed to cater for the serious aggregate producer, and to this end boasts 40% more screening area than its predecessor - the market leading QE340. Importantly, the stockpiling conveyors are both wider, and higher, to deal with both the increased production capacity and facilitate larger stockpiles.
Punched plate, heavy-duty mesh, rock fingers or grizzly bars can be fitted to the top deck while heavy-duty mesh or fingers can be fitted to the bottom to match specific application and material requirements. The QE440 comes complete with a more powerful, yet economical engine to power this productive machine.
- The screening of heavy overburden at a quarry face
- Pre-screening and scalping
- Recycling of construction and landfill waste
- Separation of cohesive aggregates.
The QE440 comes complete with a more powerful, yet economical engine to power this productive machine, as well as mould-breaking features found on the QE340. Some of the outstanding features of this latest addition to the Sandvik range of mobile screens include:
- Class leading total scalping area of 18 x 6ft / 16.5 x 6ft (5.5 x 1.75m / 5 x 1.75m) allows for enormous rates of production
- Capable of being fed by large crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregates, and tough enough to recycle mixed materials
- Heavy-duty crusher-type chassis
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
- Machine designed for efficient fuel economy, and low operating costs
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Different applications catered for through Sandvik screening media
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Easily transported from site to site.
The QE440 will receive its global launch at Hillhead 2010 where it will help form the centre pieces of the Sandvik Mining and Construction stand.