MPA & British Precast Health & Safety Awards 2021
This year’s free-to-attend event takes place online from 10:30–12:00 on Wednesday 10 November
THE MPA & British Precast Health & Safety Awards event is free and online this year. With the theme of Safer by Sharing…Safer by Action, and hosted by BBC Presenter Sybil Ruscoe, the show will enable the industry to share innovation and celebrate the health and safety achievements delivered by the mineral products sector over the last two years.
Whether a business owner, senior manager, H&S specialist, site manager, supervisor, supplier, contractor or other key stakeholder, the event is a unique opportunity to learn about the innovations that are transforming health and safety in the mineral products industry and recognize actions that can be taken to make working environments safer for all.
Senior industry specialists will be reflecting on how to make mobile and fixed plant safer in the mineral products industry, their experience engaging with the MPA H&S leadership workshops, the impact of MP Connect, and other industry initiatives in transport and road safety.
This event will highlight the:
- Winners and finalists of the eight new H&S Topic Awards
- Winner of the new ‘The Fatal 6’ Award
- Winner of the Eurobitume Award
- Winners of the Individual Recognition Awards
- Winner and finalists for the New Young Leader Award
- Winner of the John Crabbe Trophy for outstanding performance in health and safety
- Winner of the Sir Frank Davies Trophy for outstanding practice and performance for those companies with fewer than 1,000 employees.
Nigel Jackson, chief executive of the MPA, said: ‘This is a great opportunity for the industry to come together not only to celebrate, but also to learn more about some amazing health and safety innovations.
‘Drawn from across all sectors of the mineral products industry, everyone attending will be able to identify opportunities to apply some of the ideas highlighted to make their own workplaces safer or healthier. Watching this event could help you to prevent a serious injury or fatality to one of your colleagues, so please don’t miss out, register now to attend this free event.’
Add new comment