UK Business Development Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Be part of the first scaled-up cement-free concrete operation in the UK!
UK Business Development Manager:
2023 is going to be an exciting and challenging year for Wagners as we continue to grow new opportunities across the globe. We are seeking driven and committed people who strive to be the best they can be through continuous self-improvement. A fantastic opportunity has become available for a UK Business Development Manager to join our team based in London. This role will be reporting to the UK Regional Manager.
Wagners is an award-winning and diversified Australian construction materials company that is expanding across the globe. Our New Generation Building Materials division is a world leader in the application and development of composite engineering materials and it’s here that the origins of Earth Friendly Concrete (EFC) began. The EFC vision has been to revolutionize the global construction materials industry by leading the development of the world’s first zero cement, geopolymer concrete product that is proven at scale.
About the role:
The primary function of the UK Business Development Manager role will be to identify and win new business opportunities for EFC in ready mix and pre-cast concrete markets. The role will also entail taking the lead with developing project opportunities by canvasing clients, as well as developing specification opportunities and establishing technical marketing content. Key to the role is previous experience in the construction materials industry and having the versatility to jump in alongside the team to help get the job done.
Skills and Experience:
- 10 + years’ experience as a proactive Business Development Manager
- 3 + years’ experience of concrete knowledge
- Demonstrable track record of cultivating and converting new business opportunities
- Ability to manage high level technical consultation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Construction material experience would be highly regarded
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM (incl. project tracking)
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of attention to detail and initiative.
- Willingness to contribute as a team member
- Good skills in problem-solving, formulating and applying solutions
- Ability to be open to innovation and able to think outside the box
About our culture:
Wagners is a dynamic and diverse business with a footprint spanning across the globe. We pride ourselves on our culture of inclusiveness, community support and strong family values. We provide a workplace where employees are encouraged to work together safely to solve problems and share experiences.
To apply contact: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 November 2022