Technical Manager - East Anglia
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Tillicoultry Quarries Ltd is a successful family owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager covering our 7 RMX Concrete Plants and Asphalt Plant in East Anglia.
Key Duties will include:
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will build relationships with senior technical, commercial and operational management across the business to deliver quality products to our customers.
- You will be supported by ready mix concrete and asphalt technicians which you will have line management responsibility for.
- Maintaining a safe working environment for yourself and others.
- Operate and manage the quality management systems to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Assist in troubleshooting, root cause analysis to identify areas of conformity improvement
- Leading and conducting internal and external quality audits.
- Prepare and present quality technical information to the management team.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is a team player, customer focused, and who has a commitment to continuous improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key role in a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]