Sales Support Representative - London & Southern England
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Thor Atkinson Steel Fabrications Ltd was founded in 1997, specialising in the areas of steel fabrications, repairs & maintenance, installations, civil works and demolition etc. for the Aggregates / Industrial / Agricultural and Structural Steelwork sectors for several Blue Chip companies across the UK.
We are looking for a Sales Support Representative to work mainly in the London and Southern England. The successful candidate will support the southern based Company Directors.
Thor Atkinson consistently ‘wows’ its customers with the quality and support we provide and we are growing at a very exciting pace.
What you will be doing:
- Sales visits to existing customer sites
- Sales visits to new customer sites to gain new business
- Pricing customer jobs to quotation level
- Arranging hire equipment required for customer sites
- Hand over to customer when works completed
- Assisting with documentation required onsite
- Undertaking occasional site supervision
- Producing of RAMS for site works if required
- Follow up sales visit from site inspection reports
What you won’t be doing:
- Getting bored answering the same questions everyday
- Working on easy or simple tasks
- Specialising in one single product
- Working alone and avoiding customer interaction
- Computer literate and able to use the Microsoft package
- Have a background in the steel and quarry industry (preferable)
- Have an engineering background/qualification or similar
- Ability to communicate confidently, both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Full UK driving license
- Salary: £25,000.00 per year + Commission + Company vehicle and fuel card
This role will be 55 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Overnight stay accommodation is provided and meals will be reimbursed.
For further information please email [email protected]