Quarry Manager/Project Manager - Lincolnshire
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Little Ponton Quarry, Grantham
Geo Quarries is a leading producer of construction aggregates across the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire, it continues to optimise operations and add new quarry locations to better serve customers in its footprint. As a supplier and manufacturer of aggregate products Geo are committed to creating sustainable solutions for all our core markets.
We are looking for an experienced Quarry Manager to lead our quarrying operations in our Grantham Quarry. In addition, we would like an individual who possesses strong project management skills to assist Geo to break into new markets.
The position calls for a self-driven, experienced manager able to coach and lead a team and possess strong project management skills to deliver new projects on time and within budget.
- Ensuring compliance to all quarry licences as well as ensuring a safe and healthy workplace and managing the quarry to optimise reserves
- Ensuring compliance to quality targets in collaboration with our process and quality teams
- Implementing working methods to comply with local laws and environmental standards (air quality, noise, vibration, and water).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of quarry exploitation and able to understand geotechnical surveys
- Working knowledge and interpretation of quarry information
- Strong leadership and contractor management skills
- Project management skills
- Qualified to SHE level 4 NVQ (minimum).
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Please indicate current salary.