Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
We are seeking to appoint a Quality Technician responsible for Primary and Secondary aggregate product quality, including the control of Sand, Gravel and Incinerator Bottom Ash Aggregate (IBAA) products within the Quality Management System. The role will also provide technical support to our commercial staff, commercial partners and end users of our products within the UK.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Assume overall responsibility for the control of our products within the Quality Management System.
- Assume operation of our product assurance processes, including the organisation of sampling, control of product data and maintenance of product documentation.
- Provide analysis of product trends, investigation of product non-conformance and implementation of corrective action.
- Provide technical information and advice to the commercial function, clients and end users of our products.
- Co-ordinate product development activities through liaison with consultants, laboratories and internal functions.
- Work effectively as part of a team and with other professionals and stakeholders (such as consultants, clients, end users, industry colleagues, external highways engineers).
- Experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of unbound and bound aggregates, including understanding of the Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works and EN standards for aggregate specifications and aggregate testing methods.
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to explain technical information in a clear and concise way.
- Knowledge of management systems, such as ISO 9001.
- Competent in the use of quality analysis methodologies, including root cause analysis.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Full UK driving license.
If you have the necessary skills for this role, please apply to:
HR Department, RAYMOND BROWN, 2nd Floor Fryern House, 125 Winchester Road, Chandlers Ford SO53 2DR
Email – [email protected]