Laboratory Technician x 2 - East Anglia and Teesside
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Tillicoultry Quarries Ltd is a successful family owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for Laboratory Technicians, one based at our Ely Asphalt Plant in Cambridgeshire, and another based in the Teesside area covering our RMX Concrete Plants based in Stockton, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
Key duties will include:
- Sampling and testing aggregates.
- Sampling and testing bituminous materials
- Site sampling, processing and testing ready-mix concrete.
- Laboratory equipment calibration.
- Administration of all laboratory reports.
- To conform with all site quality management systems and health and safety procedures.
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and ability to follow procedures.
- A willingness to work in a, fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Full driving license.
- Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV, stating which position you are applying for, to: [email protected]