Health & Safety Support Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Hills Quarry Products Ltd has been involved in the industry for more than a century and have sites across the south of England.
Due to our continued success, we have an exciting opportunity for a health and safety professional to join our team to plan, lead and organise compliance activities in accordance with board objectives. You will be part of the senior management team reporting to the board director and will oversee the divisional health and safety management system and procedures.
As our health and safety support manager will need to have:
- A commitment to health and safety with a professional and proactive approach
- Excellent communications skills and be able to support across all levels of the business
- A NEBOSH Diploma level qualification
- Proven ability to work collaboratively at a site level in a fast-paced environment whilst adding value and delivering quality standards
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to bring a logical and methodical approach
- A willingness to develop and pursue professional development in the health, safety and environmental field
- Proven experience of working in a similar sector.
We see this role as an integral part of our commitment to driving through safety awareness, best practice and accountability. Ensuring safe working practices and promoting continuous improvement will be key to the success of this vital role on the organisation.
Please email your CV to [email protected] or contact the Hills recruitment hotline on 01793 781199 for an application pack quoting the relevant Vacancy Reference HGL1286.
The Hills group is committed to monitoring and maintaining equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.