Health, Safety & Environment Advisor - South East England
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Tillicoultry Quarries Ltd is a successful family owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth and excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to join our team covering our locations in the South East of England.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
We are seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to provide professional and proactive safety and environmental advice across the business and drive safety awareness, compliance, best practice and accountability. You will ensure safe working practices and manage audits in conjunction with the site team. You will promote continuous improvement and be committed to improving standards across the business.
As our Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor it is essential that you have:
- A keen interest and commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment.
- A recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
- Excellent communication skills and ability articulate yourself in a professional manner.
- A willingness to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively at site level to add value through decision making and problem solving.
- A strong work ethic, and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to demonstrate a compliant, logical and methodical approach.
- A willingness to progress and develop professional qualifications within the Health, Safety and Environmental field.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key role in a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]