Group Operations Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Long Rake Spar is looking to appoint a Group Operations Manager to join their team at their Youlgrave Depot with occasional travel. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a quickly growing specialist decorative aggregate supply company who are undergoing a period of transformation and expansion.
The job role:
The Group Operations Manager will report to the Operations Director and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supervising production activity; ensuring continuous supply and maximising production output on a day-to day basis
- Upholding high levels of customer service and quality control systems
- Ensuring that ERP and stock management are correctly and accurately maintained
- Allocating and co-ordinating teams and resources for multiple production, maintenance and ERP/engineering development projects
- Providing adaptive leadership, data driven decision making and clear communication for operations personnel
- Observe current working and use initiative to solve routine issues alongside making recommendations to improve efficiency across operations
- Supervising project implementation at various sites and updating the Operations Director on project progress
- Upholding high standard of health and safety and take affirmative action to maintain this.
The successful applicant will:
- Have 5+ years in an Operational/Production Management role
- Be experienced in heavy side manufacturing, quarry management or aggregates/minerals processing is desirable
- Have demonstrable knowledge of project management
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present information to superiors
- Be a team player who is not afraid to be hands-on and can motivate and develop subordinates through performance management, good leadership and training
- Have a strong desire to implement change and be able to support a positive working environment with a focus on customer service and best practice
- Be qualified to degree level or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, fast paced SME business with good career prospects and advancement for the right candidate. Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
Please send applications to: [email protected]