Group Engineering Manager
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Competitive salary and benefits
Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services. Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves, our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
The role is based at Faversham reporting to the Brett Aggregates Operations Director. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To assist in the attainment of the Company’s published development and operational objectives across the Brett Group by management of the major projects as directed by the business directors.
- To deliver the portfolio of projects within the agreed H&S, cost, time and quality parameters.
- Accurately report on progress and development of the designated projects including reporting of variances and non-conformities as required to the key stakeholders and provide solutions to secure delivery of the overall project.
- Line management of the Surveying and Drawing services for the Brett Group for the control of company assets.
- Degree/Masters qualifications in Civil Engineering preferably with Chartered Status in applicable field.
- NEBOSH General and preferably NEBOSH Construction Certificates.
- Extensive Project Management experience and preferably APM qualifications.
- Extensive Project Delivery experience in quarrying/landfill or similar field.
- Good Contract knowledge – NEC and IChemE preferably with Project Managers qualification.
- Good knowledge of Environmental Permitting and Planning requirements.
- Process Plant delivery background desirable.
To initially apply, please send a CV with covering details to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is: 19th February 2021
Brett Aggregates operates an Equal Opportunities Policy.