Pioneer Pump Ltd
Founded in 1998, Pioneer Pump has grown to rapidly become one of the world’s leaders in the design and supply of high performance, portable and permanently installed pumps.
Operating globally from four facilities in America, Australia, Europe and South Africa, Pioneer pumps are chosen for their high efficiency, innovative designs and robust construction.
Using advanced design techniques and focusing primarily on customers’ requirements, all Pioneer pumps are built to reduce your costs of pumping through minimising downtime and energy consumption.
With the largest range of solid handling and clear liquid engine driven pump sets, the company is the UK’s leading supplier of high performance and low cost of ownership pumps.
Operating widely throughout the UK and Europe, we are recognised as the leading solution provider for temporary and fixed installed pumping applications, both for sales and rental.
Our Product Range
- Self-Priming pumps
- Centrifugal pumps
- Vortex and solids handling designs
- Diesel engine driven pumpsets
- Electric motor driven pumpsets
- Sound attenuated pumpsets
- Electric submersibles
- Hydraulic submersibles and powerpacks
- Specialist high and extreme head pumpsets
- Installation, commissioning and fuel management
- Site surveys and audits
- Extensive ancillary range